Online job boards are indispensable part of job industry. They can connect employers with job seekers from all over the world in a heartbeat. Job portal like Indeed has 200 million users visit monthly, and its database contains 100 million resumes. It's also a lucrative online business that's always in demand for website owners. So, if you're considering building your own Indeed clone, you should definitely give it a chance.
WordPress offers a massive number of plugins that serve the core functions of online job portals. Due to the flexibility of WordPress in terms of modifications and support for themes such as Jobify, one can also design their job portal in any way that suits the core functioning of the WordPress website.
Users can build Jobify Indeed clone that can extract information from other job boards, generate C2C interactions or allow centralized job hosting from delegated admins. For instance, one can choose to allow employers to access their portal and create ads or manage their applications. Or, site-owners can choose to handle this candidate data themselves, serving as a medium between employers and job-seekers.
How to Use WordPress to Create a Job Portal
One can easily build their Job-seeker or recruitment platform with specific plugins that meet individual requirements such as Ultimate Member or Business Directory. Or, one can just simply choose among Plugins such as WP Job Openings, Simple Job Board, or WP Job Manager that provide all the features of an employment platform to create your online job portal. However, to truly make the experience immersive and similar to other major job portals such as Indeed, it is recommended to use themes such as Jobify that support various form integrations and plugins such as WP Job Manager. Making an Indeed clone using Jobify is easy but loaded with functionalities such as front-end listing submission, search bar functionality with filtering, monetization options and so on.
A job portal should have some basic key features:
• Administrator Dashboard: This is where you can oversee the jobs that are being offered. You must have a system to manage documents, there have to be some tools for employer and employee database management and you need to have a form for registering on your website at the front-end.
• Tools for seeking a Job: Your Indeed clone need to have an element on your website where members can search for jobs and advanced filters can be added such as ‘area of expertise” or ‘years of experience required’. There has to be a job alert system that would help an aspiring employee to get alerted on the new jobs and there should be a way to save jobs that one finds interesting. Integrations such as PaidMembershipsPro can help provide tiered access to candidates to charge different degrees of membership fees.
• Portal for the Employer: Next we come to the needs of an employer. The basic functionalities in a job portal that the employer would need are a system for searching resumes, a way to post new jobs, a tracking system for the job applications that have already been filled up and a form of connecting with candidates and other startups.
Using Jobify for building an Indeed Clone
While building Indeed clone using Jobify, site owners can get their job portal running in no time. There are a massive number of pre-designed templates to choose from and they are highly dynamic. Jobify officially supports WP Job Manager and allows seamless integration of all the important plugins that you would require to run Indeed clone. This theme also offers an enhanced search feature that allows candidates or employers to look for prospects more effectively. Jobify also comes with location-based filtering to make resume searching or job-searching more efficient. Let’s understand how to build Jobify indeed clone for your very own job portal.
• Use the drag and drop builder for customizing your home page, listing pages, and job menu. Jobify allows you to customize the job or employer dashboards as well. With Jobify, it is even easier to build Indeed clone with the drag and drop builder than it is to design elements in WordPress from the scratch.
• Activating and configuring plugins such as WP Job Manager, Gravity forms, and the Indeed integration.
• Publish and let plugins such as Resume Search allow Search Engines to do the work for you.
Advantages of Using Jobify:
1. Jobify works well with Google and allows listings to be SEO optimized.
2. Jobify allows your pages to be loaded fast despite being dynamic with 92% Page Speed.
3. Full documentation and thorough professional support.
4. Jobify is mobile-optimized and provides powerful functions that large-scale job portals offer.
5. Compatible with the Elementor page builder
Jobify: A niche of an online job board
Jobify is fully-integrated WP Job Manager, the most popular WordPress job listing plugin.
WP Job Manager allows users to submit their job applications using a form present at the front-end. It offers job listing and filtering powered by AJAX, monitors the old jobs that have been previously published, and uses WooCommerce to monetize your listings.
It also offers you job posting structured data for efficient Search Engine Optimization. Note that this also has PRO features that will allow you to Shortlist and Reject Applications. Other benefits of the PRO pack are exporting applications, and a shortcode generator to build custom job listings.
Here are some more integrations that Jobify officially supports:
• Gravity Forms
• Contact Form 7
• Apply with Xing
• Indeed Integration
• Apply with Facebook
Install Powerful Social Community Plugins such as AtomChat
AtomChat is a powerful chat plugin that can easily be integrated with Jobify and your WordPress website to make an Indeed clone. AtomChat can bring more value to your website through user engagement, increasing page views, and more conversion. AtomChat offers various features such as real-time text chat, HD video conferencing, real-time notifications, collaboration features, and monetization through ads or tiered access in WordPress. This allows you as a site master to build a growing online community or a forum where candidates and employers can interact with each other.
One can easily build Indeed clone using Jobify in a day or two with WordPress without having to spend thousands of dollars in development costs. You just need access to WordPress and the amazing themes and plugins it has to offer!
Do get in touch to learn more about how WP and AtomChat can help you build your Indeed clone!