Video Conferencing, since the start of 2020, has not only grown in popularity exponentially but has also created new pockets of markets for itself. Today, the estimated value of the video conferencing market is expected to reach a total worth of $22.5 billion by 2026 from its present of 6.87 billion in 2022.
With this boom in the industry, and video conferencing gaining steam every day, one has to assume that now is the best time to invest in a video conferencing platform.
Today, hence, we are going to list down the best video conference plugin for website, which we believe will help transform your WordPress website into a cutting-edge, modern, video conferencing platform.
What is a WordPress Plugin?
A WordPress plugin is a piece of code that "plugs in" to your WordPress self-hosted site. A WordPress plugin, in layman's terms, is something that adds new capability to your WordPress site or expands current functionality.
Plugins can affect your site in a variety of ways, from little modifications to major overhauls. Some plugins, for example, can transform your WordPress site into an eCommerce store, online community platform, or forum.
Smaller features, such as a Wordpress group chat plugin, can also be added.
Similarly, there are plenty of video conferencing plugin for websites to easily add video calling to your website.
Top 5 video conferencing plugins for Wordpress -
1. eRoom - Zoom Meetings and Webinar
Did your users ever want to link their Zoom account to your WordPress website for quick and seamless video conferencing?
Now, you have a solution! With the eRoom plugin installed on your WordPress website, your users can directly initiate and schedule their zoom meetings right from the WordPress Dashboard.
With this web conference plugin on your WordPress website, zoom calls and conferences can begin on any page, without your users having to leave your website, thus increasing your retention rate!
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Monetization features are available to help sell tickets to webinars
- Calendar Sync with Google Calendar and iCalendar is available to keep track of meetings
- Create a meeting and set it up as a recurring event to save time on sending out invites every time
- Real-Time Text Messaging available during webinars and meetings
- Performance Data and Engagement Reports available for data analyzation
It is an open source Video conference plugin for website. You can upgrade for more advanced features at a starting price of $29.99
2. Agora Video
With success stories like Airmeet, LiveLike, and TalkSpace all powered by Agora, this video conferencing plugin becomes one of the best additions to your WordPress website if you want to build a video conferencing platform.
Agora enables you to add video calling to your WordPress platform and also an interactive live streaming feature to help connect the users with the host and make them feel connected in real-time.
• HD video streaming
• Cross-Channel Co-Hosting to help hosts create co-host modes
• Real-Time text messaging, emojis, sounds, and virtual gifts are available during live conferencing
• Enables audience members to participate
• Customizable UI and screen-sharing
• High-Quality Audio Streaming for a better live conference experience
The plugin is free to use for the first 10,000 minutes of usage every month and then follows a pay-as-you-go plan.
The new video conferencing plugin in the market, AtomChat is an easy-to-use, no-code WordPress video conference plugin for website which enables you to hold HD video conferences in real-time without any extra strain on your server.
With AtomChat installed on your WordPress website, you can host 6 people conferences and up to 100 people on your video broadcast making it the best video plugin for website.
With scalable processing and server infrastructure in place, AtomChat ensures that hosting conferences is never an issue for you!
• Real-Time text messaging
• Collaborative features like whiteboard, screen-sharing, and document sharing amongst others
• Real-Time Language Translation of messages
• Unlimited minutes with monetization features available to help you charge per minute or per message basis
• Customization of the is chat available through the powerful admin panel
• User Analytics is available to gauge data and performance of the chat
You can purchase the chat plugin starting at the price of $49 p/m on monthly subscriptions.
The Annual Plans of the plugin can be currently purchased at a 60% discount.
4. Hello I am here - Video Conferences
A video conferencing plugin, which was born out of necessity to stay connected during the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic, Hello I am here, is a minimal featured plugin that stays away from the whims and fancy features of some other plugins and aims at doing the job done efficiently and quickly.
So if you’re looking to just add a video conferencing plugin to your WordPress website, without worrying about web page loading delays, do bet on Hello I am here.
• Easy to set up and use instantly
• Instant meet-ups
• Efficient and Modern interface
The Hello I am here video conference plugin for website is free to install and use
A video conference plugin, based primarily to connect consultants with customers, Webcamconsult is a great addition to your WordPress website, if you want consultants on your website to connect in real-time with their clients through video conferencing. The video conference plugin for website also offers you a choice to create consultancy rooms and schedule calls. The plugin also offers multi-consult options and also offers appointments and walk-in consults for clients.
• Virtual Waiting Room
• Screen Sharing and Document Sharing
• Online payments for consultancy
• ISO 27001 compliant
• Available in 9 languages for better reach
• Real-Time pop-up chatbox
You can start using the plugin at the price of $18.
A video conferencing plugin can help elevate your website by giving it a communication feature that can help edge out the competition.
A video conference plugin for website, in today’s world, is more of a necessity rather than a luxury. People now prefer to communicate via a video call and set up meetings via video conferencing rather than meeting in person.
Having such a plugin on your website will help your users connect and communicate with others without the limitations of boundaries and will help make you a global success.
So invest in a video conferencing plugin today and start your growth journey!